More power tuning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmacfn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the obvious questions.

For those who have done it...

would you do it again?

have you had any negative issue?

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up sending my MPT tune back before loading it. Sticking with Pedal Commander and going to install an AFE Scorcher piggyback tune. That way if something does happen, I will remove the PC & AFE Scorcher and the dealer will never know what was on it. Especially seeing I have an extended warranty for 125K miles until 2023.

mmacfn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ahh

Yah the mtp sounds amazing but I’m concerned about warrently. I’ve literally voided every jeep warranty for drive train I’ve ever had within weeks of buying it and had no issues but this is another level of risk.

Maybe later down the road.

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really sir?

Where?

You are so full of misinformation!

Where are the moderators to ban this version of Sasquatch? Can’t they block him by IP?

Definitely not advisable to modify these... expensive, lengthy failures are showing up.

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Just fight fire with fire.

I didn’t see anything explicitly preventing registration under multiple accounts, so... have some fun with the gen 1 #jennys

Might as well, the other team is doing it :)

AKLA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Warranty? What warranty who cares .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmacfn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hye Guy

What is your take. 70K brand new 2018. Would you do it and risk the warranty issues or do a pedal commander and wait a year to make sure everything was solid?

Really dude?

Where?

You are so full of crap it’s ridiculous.

Where are the moderators to ban this version of Sasquatch? Can’t they block him by IP?

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hye Guy

What is your take. 70K brand new 2018. Would you do it and risk the warranty issues or do a pedal commander and wait a year to make sure everything was solid?

I’m not worried. I have an MPT tune, catback. Intake, rims, stereo upgrades, etc. I’m not worried.

I had a pedal max and boost max chip tune and I can tell you there is no comparison. The piggyback tuner and throttle gizmo does a little bit but is a novelty at best.

Last edited: