More power tuning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASD1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the price is the same pretty much everywhere and from what I understand no matter where you actually buy it they're all being dropship directly from the MPT

Homer Jay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed on buying direct just thought I would check first.

Has anyone needed any adjustments after your data logs have been reviewed by MPT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25ktrading

Reaction score
Just ordered my tunes from more power.
Does anyone have **** injection yet?

I also currently have 5 star and have not been unhappy with it but want the best.
.:specialed:

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are correct their tune only supports stock truck.

I haven't had a CEL so I think it's good to go. Off road with no cats I'd say it would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are correct their tune only supports stock truck.

Ummmm, that isn't quite correct. They do not say that in their disclaimer. They claim they will tune for just about any application. They don't tune for downpipes on an otherwise stock vehicle because there is nothing to tune. If there is an issue with the O2's, they can tune them out if necessary.

Last edited:

Dr.Z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ummmm, that isn't quite correct. They do not say that in their disclaimer. They claim they will tune for just about any application. They don't tune for downpipes on an otherwise stock vehicle because there is nothing to tune. If there is an issue with the O2's, they can tune them out if necessary.

Not true they will not turn off the o2s.
"Tune for most Aftermarket Modifications.
Please note: MPT does not support modifications that remove or alter the emissions system of the vehicle. MPT will not shut off check engine lights caused by non-emissions compliant parts installed."right off there sight.

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you're right, my bad. I was looking at something else, at HPT. I also would assume they will tune for high performance stuff which would lead to unsetting certain moniters. They of coarse are going to have a disclaimer, just like every "tuner" does.

Last edited: