Magnaflow exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marmot99

Reaction score
I had a magnalow on my 6.2, terrible drone, came off after 3 days, dirty deeds makes a sweet no drone for the 6.2, hopefully they will make one for the Gen 2

marmot99

Reaction score
Lol, the only reason I tried a magnaflow for my Gen 1 was to change the exhaust location, the magnaflow was a rear axle dump and the noise sucked. The dirty deeds is a side exit rear passenger with no drone. I added the exhaust in order to use SDHQ's long travel airbags to bump my towing to 11k for my toy hauler with no loss of wheel travel. If SDHQ makes new brackets or a new LT airbag kit it will go on my Gen 2 which again would require an axle dump or side exit.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dirty deeds

I had a magnalow on my 6.2, terrible drone, came off after 3 days, dirty deeds makes a sweet no drone for the 6.2, hopefully they will make one for the Gen 2

Ok something like that for the Gen 2 is what i'm looking for, I hope they make one as well!

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

why waste the money on an exhaust for a 6 cylinder? :baby:

Oh wait you mean a Gen1 Killer!