GEN 2 Magnaflow exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who said it would be $7,000? Just because you googled "Akrapovic exhaust M3" and saw some outrageous price doesn't mean that is what it would be for the Raptor. Or even close to that.

Trimmell, and arka system is going to be more than most will want to pay. Hell I have one on a dirt bike that ran $1,400.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trimmell, and arka system is going to be more than most will want to pay. Hell I have one on a dirt bike that ran $1,400.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is probably a full system for $1,400. My Akra slip on system for my Yamaha R1 was about $1,100. I think if they could keep it in the $2K range and actually make a difference in performance and sound they would definitely sell some. Even the Magnaflow system is over $1,100 just for a cat back. Corsa systems are often into $1,200 range or more. Lots of guys will add headers and build a full replacement system. Akra makes cat backs in the $2k range. They only get really expensive if you start getting into their full systems that are complete titanium etc and adding all of their diffusers and other bits.

2022 SVT Fan

Reaction score
Is there a video/sound clip for this (https://www.magnaflow.com/products?partNumber=19350) exhaust anywhere?

edit: or any other aftermarket exhaust on the 2017 raptor

I pre-ordered this system January 7th. It came in today and my son and I installed it tonight. Took about 1 hour and 15 minutes.

This system sounds SOOOO much deeper than the video portrays.

Absolutely sounds way better than the stock system. Extremely happy with my purchase.

Wassy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I pre-ordered this system January 7th. It came in today and my son and I installed it tonight. Took about 1 hour and 15 minutes.

This system sounds SOOOO much deeper than the video portrays.

Absolutely sounds way better than the stock system. Extremely happy with my purchase.

Video?

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can you post a real video?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Also did you just slide under your truck to install or do you have ramps? Curious how you went about it.

2022 SVT Fan

Reaction score
Can you post a real video?

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Also did you just slide under your truck to install or do you have ramps? Curious how you went about it.

I slid under the truck. Easy as pie....

I will post a video tomorrow. I did one tonight after install, but it didn't capture the initial start up, which surprised me with the deep tone. I listened to the video I made and just like the Magnaflow video, it was a bit underwhelming

that being said, I will take a new video and post it....

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks! Easy as pie eh? I guess I can try to do it myself.

2022 SVT Fan

Reaction score
Thanks! Easy as pie eh? I guess I can try to do it myself.

It really is..only issue is the stock muffler is one heavy son of a bitch...resonator is no lightweight either. Easily shed 50+ pounds...

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T-fRIHwKIY

OK here is a video of the exhaust. Put on a set of nice headphones and you can hear the deep tones I mentioned prior. Listening through the computer is no different than the Magnaflow video.

Again really happy with my purchase!

BlackScab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also installed the new Magnaflow, but had 2 major issues - 1) severe drone between 2,000 and 3,000 rpm, and 2) altered shifting patterns with unnecessary upshifts.

Just curious how your Magnaflow experience has been since you installed it a week ago.

I have since re-installed my stock system....