GEN 2 Magnaflow exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That actually sounds worse. Did they use shit audio equipment when they recorded the video? I feel like some of the V6 raspy crap is actually gone but their audio equipment doesn't seem to be doing the video any justice. I have a feeling it sounds a bit better in person than the video portrays.

Here is the no music version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ajiqiSJ7bE

Who has their truck in SoCal already and wants different exhaust? I want to see if we can get Akrapovic to take on the task. They made a huge difference on the F80 M3's.

Last edited:

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who has their truck in SoCal already and wants different exhaust? I want to see if we can get Akrapovic to take on the task. They made a huge difference on the F80 M3's.

Akra!? You think the Ford truck crowd is ready for $7,000 exhausts? I don't.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Making the V6 sound better is a losing battle. I see people spending big $$ trying various combinations only to return back to stock. I chased the V6 sound on the Toyota 4.0L V6 only to return back to stock.

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Akra!? You think the Ford truck crowd is ready for $7,000 exhausts? I don't.

Who said it would be $7,000? Just because you googled "Akrapovic exhaust M3" and saw some outrageous price doesn't mean that is what it would be for the Raptor. Or even close to that.

muddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pricing wasn't obvious to me on their site? What's a "round about" price?