Magnaflow 19056 Single Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey185

Reaction score
Has anyone seen this or heard it. Its a single exhaust with a turn down before axel. First one I've seen. Its on Rogue Racings website. I then went to Magnaflows site it it is listed for our Gen 2. This I think would be the one I want, but afraid to get something I've never heard.

Gargamel

Banned
Reaction score
Be careful. If you are looking for a turn down style, try cutting your stock exhaust after the muffler to hear it. Going aftermarket mufflers only adds to the noise of the wrong tones.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I currently have the factory exhaust chopped just after the muffler with turndowns.

It is louder than stock with the absence of the tailpipe section, but not obnoxious.

It would be interesting to see if the magnaflow variant deepens the tone and gets rid of the rasp. If it did, I'd be all for it.

If my truck wasn't sitting at the dealer waiting for ford to decide if/when they're going to replace the effed up motor in my truck, I'd buy it to test it out.

However based on the pictures of the kit, i do not believe that it will work. It has a single inlet. You'd need some sort of Y pipe to make it work and the magnaflow site doesnt show one as part of the kit.

I'd recommend calling magnaflow to ask. Rogue doesn't have the best track record in my book ( based on my personal experience), so I personally would not trust a thing that they say.

Last edited: