Little plastic push rivets?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are they called? The little plastic push rivets that secure the stock air box air scoop to the front of the black plastic under the hood?

There are two.

I lost one.

What’s the part number on them? Anyone know?

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are they called? The little plastic push rivets that secure the stock air box air scoop to the front of the black plastic under the hood?

There are two.

I lost one.

No but you can get them almost anywhere. Even home depot or lowes has them. The different automakers make different styles. Mine are loose now as well after I changed my intake. I was thinking of changing to a different style or bigger size.

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Link to an example?

No but you can get them almost anywhere. Even home depot or lowes has them. The different automakers make different styles. Mine are loose now as well after I changed my intake. I was thinking of changing to a different style or bigger size.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
^^^^^

THIS.

first purchase I made for my sport bikes : Fleabay full fairing fastener kits. They’re 20-40 bucks - more if you ride Euro-trash but when the fastener you need disappears - save yourself hours and just dive into the spares kit.

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score

There are two.

I lost one.

Yeah, I've lost those before too. Take the other one into your LFD and he'll likely have them in stock or can order and have'em to you in a couple of days.