A little info and more Raptor bragging rights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FatBuoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this has been answered before, but doesn't the Raptor engine have beefed up internals as well?

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
from my understanding yes a lil. the 3.5ho is in the new raptor and the new ford gt. the gt has different turbos and different tune. so in theory we should be able to safely hit 650hp with the 3.5ho without major upgrades.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Ya wtf. That article is completely worthless. Just states what everybody already knows

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so in theory we should be able to safely hit 650hp with the 3.5ho without major upgrades.

An additional 200 HP will require major upgrades. Turbos, injectors, probably heads as well.

And yes, that article says absolutely nothing useful. Do both The F150 and Raptor have a 3.5 Ecoboost? Yes. That sums it up.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
from my understanding yes a lil. the 3.5ho is in the new raptor and the new ford gt. the gt has different turbos and different tune. so in theory we should be able to safely hit 650hp with the 3.5ho without major upgrades.

It's also in the new navigator coming out later this year...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk