GEN 2 Leaked info on motor? 2017 Raptor 450hp/510lb.-ft of torque

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paulhaskew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just FYI for any of the people using my screen shot pictures showing the Raptor HP and TQ.. I'm a Ford salesman and pulled this info from our dealer source from FORD for product information. This is NOT sketchy info.

Nor is it "leaked". :) Thank you for sharing, I'm excited!

Last edited:

paulhaskew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting reaction to information being provided.

Last edited:

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would guess that Ford has something planned to officially announce the motor specs and didn't want it to come out this way. There is a ton of hype and expectation for the motor in this truck that I would have expected a formal sort of release of it.

The main Raptor page still just said that the motor would have more power than the previous 6.2. The statement we've seen posted everywhere. But as you went down the page of info where it mentioned the Gen 2 3.5 you could click on that. The page that link took me to was the page with the motor #'s.

OP
OP
ZaneMasterX

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well those pictures are forever on the internet so they dropped the ball on that one. Id be shocked if the numbers actually changed.

D

Deleted member 12951

I wonder if those numbers of 450hp are with premium fuel. As the Gen1 was 411hp but actually 401hp with Regular 87.