Kooks high flow GREEN catted down pipes installed!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JimIII@JDM

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jim, I've been at this a long time and the combined experience of many shops I consult would put you to shame. I'm glad you are doing this it only hurts your business. Have a good day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol you have a serious hard on for SW, again we are a dealer for them and multiple other brands and I'm going based on REAL WORLD experience. Not from reading forums or calling around to other shops. We build, tune, and test every vehicle and part that comes through our doors. Good day to you too Sir.

:biggrin:

I'm not worried about my business we are doing fine, I'm more worried about getting the best parts available to our customers.

JimIII

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!!

Seriously guys, go find a 20' by 20' ring and settle differences there. It is really throwing off topic of the thread which is good discount and tone quality example of Kooks.

OP
OP
JimIII@JDM

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!!

Seriously guys, go find a 20' by 20' ring and settle differences there. It is really throwing off topic of the thread which is good discount and tone quality example of Kooks.

Your right! Sorry for the extra page of back and forth BS but my post was originally about the KOOKS system we installed and offering an extra 5% discount off our already lowest advertised price available!

Thank you CSJr, lets get back to topic!

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol you have a serious hard on for SW, again we are a dealer for them and multiple other brands and I'm going based on REAL WORLD experience. Not from reading forums or calling around to other shops. We build, tune, and test every vehicle and part that comes through our doors. Good day to you too Sir.

:biggrin:

I'm not worried about my business we are doing fine, I'm more worried about getting the best parts available to our customers.

JimIII

I have a hard on for good customer service and quality parts. REAL WORLD I've had issues with kooks, my friends highly respected shops have. That's as real world as it gets buddy. So enjoy your business and showing your ass as it makes you look like a fool.

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!!

Jim doesn't want that trust me

OP
OP
JimIII@JDM

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a hard on for good customer service and quality parts. REAL WORLD I've had issues with kooks, my friends highly respected shops have. That's as real world as it gets buddy. So enjoy your business and showing your ass as it makes you look like a fool.

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Jim doesn't want that trust me

Uh oh the key board muscles are coming out!!

I'm glad you have friends :supergay: who have a shop, we are a shop who's been in business and specialized in Ford vehicles longer than all your friends combined. Go back to your hole troll.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uh oh the key board muscles are coming out!!

I'm glad you have friends :supergay: who have a shop, we are a shop who's been in business and specialized in Ford vehicles longer than all your friends combined. Go back to your hole troll.

First you are making an assumption about shops you neither know the name or locations. So wrong and very wrong.

I'm just stating a fact you can claim internet muscle all you want lol.

You really are the piece of trash I've heard about, so glad people get to see this and avoid you.

OP
OP
JimIII@JDM

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
First you are making an assumption about shops you neither know the name or locations. So wrong and very wrong.

I'm just stating a fact you can claim internet muscle all you want lol.

You really are the piece of trash I've heard about, so glad people get to see this and avoid you.

:win:

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Back to our original programming!

We installed a set of the Kooks high flow GREEN catted down pipes on a customers truck yesterday and wanted to share with you guys our opinion. The system is very nice quality stainless steel construction complete with heavy duty hardware and clamps. Fitment was excellent as well but time consuming due to the multiple shields underneath the truck. After we removed the stock system which required removing the trans cross bar and trans mount bracket and harness that routes under the passenger side pipes we began fitting the Kooks pipes. Everything goes together very well but a heads up for those who install in the future before you reinstall the trans mount slid the driver side down up hanger through the bracket and install those together. If you put the mount back into position first it makes it very difficult to line up the driver side pipe and slide the hanger into the trans mount bracket, almost impossible. This will save you some time! Other than that the fitment was a breeze. In total it took about 4-5 hours and after doing the first one we can definitely save an hr.

Sound improved tremendously, unfortunately no before sound clips but I'm working on the after today. Customer noted a solid seat of the pants performance gain definitely worth while! He's happy, we are happy, and if you want to be happy too the link to these pipes is right here on our website!

Kooks Green Catted Downpipe 2017 F-150 Raptor - JDM Engineering

If you call to order we will offer an additional 5% off to FRF members!

Also on a side note we are working on our Custom Tuning! We have tons of customers who've been waiting and SCT just released their updated software with full parameters so we are working on it as I type! Stay Tuned over the next few weeks as we develop the BEST Ecoboost Raptor Tuning the market will have to offer!

JimIII@JDM

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
@Jayrod

I think you’re out of line here. Unless you’ve actually been wronged in a business sense by JDM, I think you’ve stepped over the line in your criticism and attacks on a supporting vendor here.

@JimIII@JDM

I was looking hard at the product... until about the 3, 4th or 5th back and forth. I realize there was a ‘calling out’ of your bidness and all, but ...
Suffice it to say, I am no longer looking at the product.

We don’t need more sasquatch77s.

Don’t go full sasquatch77.

OP
OP
JimIII@JDM

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Jayrod

I think you’re out of line here. Unless you’ve actually been wronged in a business sense by JDM, I think you’ve stepped over the line in your criticism and attacks on a supporting vendor here.

@JimIII@JDM

I was looking hard at the product... until about the 3, 4th or 5th back and forth. I realize there was a ‘calling out’ of your bidness and all, but ...

You're right and I don't know how we got so far off topic. Don't let our childishness make your decision on a product your buying for your truck.

The kooks GREEN cats are stronger and better constructed than any other on the market. They are designed to prevent the check engine light and work with emissions but still remain free flowing. We've already seen a few issues with other brand systems setting off the CEL because they are too free flowing. The resolution is to turn off the rear car monitors, and with that you will never pass an emissions test. Now I realize not everyone has to pass emissions but more and more states are making emissions testing mandatory.

I've seen failures with multiple aftermarket brand cats including kooks. But never with their GREEN cats and that's my point. They provide the best of both worlds. Kooks is an awesome company and provides awesome products and support. Base your opinion on that not our bickering!

It was mentioned that 99% of gen 2 Raptor owners wouldn't be "high power" vehicles but they are factory twin turbo charged pushing a pretty heavy amount of boost! That's a performance vehicle stock and then we are modifying and custom tuning them. If you have a cat failure it could mean your engine.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Jayrod

@JimIII@JDM

He doesn't know me and you don't. You don't know if he has or hasn't. Let's leave it there and move on like we have. I don't give a shit if he is a vendor or not. He has a reputation of running his mouth and rubbing people the wrong way and I will not stand for it when he tells me my product is shit. I will and can give my opinion and experiences on a topic related to something I own.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

You're right and I don't know how we got so far off topic. Don't let our childishness make your decision on a product your buying for your truck.

The kooks GREEN cats are stronger and better constructed than any other on the market. They are designed to prevent the check engine light and work with emissions but still remain free flowing. We've already seen a few issues with other brand systems setting off the CEL because they are too free flowing. The resolution is to turn off the rear car monitors, and with that you will never pass an emissions test. Now I realize not everyone has to pass emissions but more and more states are making emissions testing mandatory.

I've seen failures with multiple aftermarket brand cats including kooks. But never with their GREEN cats and that's my point. They provide the best of both worlds. Kooks is an awesome company and provides awesome products and support. Base your opinion on that not our bickering!

It was mentioned that 99% of gen 2 Raptor owners wouldn't be "high power" vehicles but they are factory twin turbo charged pushing a pretty heavy amount of boost! That's a performance vehicle stock and then we are modifying and custom tuning them. If you have a cat failure it could mean your engine.

Like I said Jim a few posts up, you are hurting your business. Respect people's opinion and move on. This is the last I'll post on this unless you mouth off again.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts