Kooks high flow GREEN catted down pipes installed!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DallasDave

Reaction score
You realize the GT version is NOT the same as the Raptor, right? The fortified components are what allow the GT to do that.

When I started going to top performance company and top tuner in the DFW metroplex. They both said they would not work on the Raptor due to blown engines. Both saying the same thing, engines highly tuned from Ford and close to the limit of power.

In disappointment I joined a couple of Forums and did a bunch of research and have yet heard of any blown motors but found the combo I like.

To play it safe I went with the Whipple Surpercharger recalibrated PCM. When Ford comes out with a PCM it will be the tune from Whipple Charger. Maybe wrong but I know how Ford works. Also installed SPF spacers, S Type Borla cat back and S&D cold air intake.

Love the power!!! Little louder than I would like but awesome sound. Hope to get it on dyno this month.

Has anyone seen the 2017 eco boost F150 with **** kicking a Hellcats ass in the quarter mile? Showed it beating severial muscle cars. 10 Speed trans ROCKS!!!

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/...red-ford-f-150-beat-a-hellcat-in-the-1-4-mile

Last edited:

arec

Reaction score
My truck is @JDM right now getting these put in and Whipple Stage 1 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I started going to top performance company and top tuner in the DFW metroplex. They both said they would not work on the Raptor due to blown engines. Both saying the same thing, engines highly tuned from Ford and close to the limit of power.

In disappointment I joined a couple of Forums and did a bunch of research and have yet heard of any blown motors but found the combo I like.

To play it safe I went with the Whipple Surpercharger recalibrated PCM. When Ford comes out with a PCM it will be the tune from Whipple Charger. Maybe wrong but I know how Ford works. Also installed SPF spacers, S Type Borla cat back and S&D cold air intake.

Love the power!!! Little louder than I would like but awesome sound. Hope to get it on dyno this month.

Has anyone seen the 2017 eco boost F150 with **** kicking a Hellcats ass in the quarter mile? Showed it beating severial muscle cars. 10 Speed trans ROCKS!!!

This V-6-powered Ford F-150 beat a Hellcat in the 1/4 mile

cute video but it looks like he's racing retards who can't get off the line!

DallasDave

Reaction score
cute video but it looks like he's racing retards who can't get off the line!

If you notice the 68 Firebird was the only one that came even close. I’m pretty sure he’s running 4-link or latter bars for the rear suspension, with 411 gears and slicks.

I promise the others are trying as hard as they can. I raced a SS Camaro with the same results off the line. I figured the guy chickened out until he pulled up next to me at the next light and asked what I’ve done to the truck because he’s never been pulled of the line like that.

Bottom line is the 10 speed trans is incredible! It’s like having the gearing of 411 gears out of the hole with his 9 buddies to it keep pulling hard. I’m going to hate to see it in the Camaro unless Ford matches it in the mustang.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So kooks green dp with OEM adapter = no CEL and with SPD adapters = CEL? Is that the moral of the story here?

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone know if the kooks green downpipes hang lower than the stock downpipes? would have to lose some ground clearance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoahE