GEN 2 Kooks Catted Downpipe and Borla S-Type and SPD video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
Have you driven one? My friend has a 2017 and lets me drive sometimes and it is amazing. It out performs every v8 I ever had before and I've always been a v8 fan. But other then the v8 sound it wins in every category

Yes, the power is there. BUT, the reliability is NOT there. The ecoboost has proven to be junk.

jakeO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm so happy to see Queefquatch77 is 40. By my calculations the arthritis should be setting in nicely and he will no longer be able to troll. Yes I know he could still use talk to text but I'm sure that hole is already full.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The key learning here is that one should not get some hung up on a single product. Next thing you know, you'll be spending your time on forums trolling, and there is no coming back from that.

impactbumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for a complete 3" turboback system. None of this experimental mix and match. Does Kooks make a catback system that will mate to this downpipe? (Did not have a chance to look into it).

Only reason I consider downpipe is for performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Still waiting for a complete 3" turboback system. None of this experimental mix and match. Does Kooks make a catback system that will mate to this downpipe? (Did not have a chance to look into it).

Only reason I consider downpipe is for performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. Only stainless works does this, end to end.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk