Intake system?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ckhris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock is the best

Attachments

• D1E64E00-21A5-4EA6-B086-F747418A840C.gif
    D1E64E00-21A5-4EA6-B086-F747418A840C.gif
    18.7 KB · Views: 725

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking to add a cold air intake system what works best? Do you hear the turbos more the the intake?

Most likely you will get more sound with a CAI - aFe makes nice ones, I'm getting the Whipple one with the kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bevan11

Reaction score
I have a Whipple I will sale you.

Looking to add a cold air intake system what works best? Do you hear the turbos more the the intake?
I already had the Rousch so didn't need the Whipple when I bought the kit. It is brand new in the box if you want it.

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just to help you out, I ended up going with the aFe POWER Magnum FORCE Stage-2 "Super Raptor" Pro 5R Cold Air Intake System. There is a noticeable sound difference from the turbos. I haven’t noticed a huge increase in power since I need to remove other restrictions and reprogram. Here is a pic of mine with and without the cover over the filters.

yiGHkatyKaZLm4Aa2

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just to help you out, I ended up going with the aFe POWER Magnum FORCE Stage-2 "Super Raptor" Pro 5R Cold Air Intake System. There is a noticeable sound difference from the turbos. I haven’t noticed a huge increase in power since I need to remove other restrictions and reprogram. Here is a pic of mine with and without the cover over the filters.

yiGHkatyKaZLm4Aa2

weird the pics didn't come through... let me help :)

SJCI8nw.png

ZEgPZwk.png

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The aFe Power systems have been our most popular cold air intakes. The Stage 2 Magnum Force intake has the highest claimed horsepower and torque. The Momentum GT and Momentum XP intakes are both fully sealed. All kits are available in an array of finishes and filter types. Please let me know if you'd like to go over options or if we can help get you setup!