Hennessey Raptor tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Many highly educated people in your other thread told you an extra 150-200hp out of nothing but a tune, on an American V6, was a pipe dream... :specialed:

I think someone will come out with a better tune than henessey. The pulled over 100 hp out of the original v6 ecoboost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheProcessoperator

Reaction score
So Hennessey posted a dynotest video a few days after the first raptors were delivered. The video was of someone else's truck they were testing for a base line. Within a few short days, they developed a tune, exhaust system, cold air intake, and determined the performance gains? I seriously doubt that they have cracked the computer encryption, developed a tune, redynoed the truck to verify gains, and performed QA testing. Mind you this "tune" was announced weeks ago. Roush hasn't even updated their cold air intake yet.

I don't think I would want to beta test for Hennessey, especially when they are selling parts they haven't made.

Last edited:

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's only one place I would ever go to have something like that done....Shelby in Las Vegas. If I were going to put that kind of money into the truck, Shelby has the reputation, the relationship with Ford and the know how to transform the truck correctly....that is it you truly want a 750hp Raptor....and have a ton of cash to throw at the truck.

For me, I'm more than happy to go the simple route and pick up a tuner and some tunes from Mike at 5 Star. Had him do both my 11 and 13 Raptors and the price and the customer service is second to none. Never had a problem with either one and the performance gains were noticeable and worth the money.