GEN 2 Group Buy: P3 Gauges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

We've partnered with our friends over at P3 Gauges to bring their digital vent-mounted Multi-Gauge to the Gen 2 Raptor community! This unit will fit all 2017-2018 Raptors as well all 2015-2017 F-150s.

DSC_0024__57469.1461677326.jpg

The gauge offers 11 Different Functions:

Read and Clear DTCs, Coolant Temp, Intake Air Temp, Exhaust Gas Temp, Throttle Plate, Vehicle Speed, RPM, Shift-Light, Battery Voltage, 0-60 timer, and Boost.

The gauge is available by itself for your own installation in your existing driver's side A/C vent or you have the option to buy the unit pre-mounted into a new OEM Ford vent for an even quicker installation.

Group Buy pricing is 10% off and, as always, FREE SHIPPING.

Just enter the promo code "P3GROUPBUY" at checkout for your discount.

To read more and place your order, check out the site here: Gen 2 Raptor P3 Vent Gauge | Apollo Optics, Inc.

Thanks guys, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

P3 Gauges are also available for Gen 1 Raptors as well as 2008-2018 Super Duty trucks. The Group Buy applies to those trucks as well.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Bumping this up for the late morning crew.

Group Buy will go until Friday, February 16th!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nick,

How hard to install?

I love this thing!

Install is really straight forward. The gauge just plugs directly into your OBD2 port for data.

As far as mounting the gauge, you’ve got two options.

1. You’ll have to remove your OEM vent, remove a couple of the blades, and then cut a portion out of the sides to make it fit.

2. You can purchase the gauge pre-installed in an OEM vent (select Charcoal for your Gen 2 Raptor), pop it in, plug it in, and you’re done.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

What is this sorcery and why didn't I already know about it?!?!

Time to do some reading. Got any install pics? I'd personally be interested in the Gen 1.

We’ve got an option for the Gen 1 as well!

You can view our thread here: Group Buy: P3 Gauges
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...forum.com/showthread.php?t=59931&share_type=t

I don’t have an in-dash installed pic for Gen 1, but this is how the gauge looks mounted in the vent:

eec21102a90bf49be8de22372f4621ce.jpg

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Install is really straight forward. The gauge just plugs directly into your OBD2 port for data.

As far as mounting the gauge, you’ve got two options.

1. You’ll have to remove your OEM vent, remove a couple of the blades, and then cut a portion out of the sides to make it fit.

2. You can purchase the gauge pre-installed in an OEM vent (select Charcoal for your Gen 2 Raptor), pop it in, plug it in, and you’re done.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

We’ve got an option for the Gen 1 as well!

You can view our thread here: Group Buy: P3 Gauges
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...forum.com/showthread.php?t=59931&share_type=t

I don’t have an in-dash installed pic for Gen 1, but this is how the gauge looks mounted in the vent:

eec21102a90bf49be8de22372f4621ce.jpg

That thing is awesome, but I'm going to have a seriously difficult time getting past that price tag. Wow.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
These are very popular in the BMW world. I ran one on an old 335is I had. They are a quality product.

Yep, that’s how P3 got started! Still a small operation of only 4 guys in Ohio!

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

That thing is awesome, but I'm going to have a seriously difficult time getting past that price tag. Wow.

Group Buy price is $350.10 shipped if you do your own install.