Got some parts today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

NewMetaRacing

Reaction score
Also for anyone wondering, you can turn auto stop/start off with the tuner. Not sure if it does the same thing as forscan. I will test when I get a chance ( see what the status on the dash says )

jscherbs

Reaction score
Please keep us updated! I'm wanting to get HPT on mine bad. Let us know how it turns out.

OP
OP
N

NewMetaRacing

Reaction score
Please keep us updated! I'm wanting to get HPT on mine bad. Let us know how it turns out.

So started with the tune yesterday, she is really opening up. Butt dyno approved haha put a transmission map on it a few mins ago and she really getting happy.

Gonna put it on the dyno next door this week, before we mess with it any further.

I'll keep you guys updated!

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

It would be awesome if we can get the air fuel ration guage on our default settings

So the mustangs have it on what seems to be just about the same dash screen. I would really love to be able to mess with it, I'm definitely on the hunt for that answer. Will let ya'll know as soon as I have it!

CSS Group

Reaction score
Im more curious on the E85 tuning and how much head room the fuel system has. Really great option for us guys getting E85 at the pump. Which will probably lean to a flex fuel tune set up, which would be sweet!

OP
OP
N

NewMetaRacing

Reaction score
Im more curious on the E85 tuning and how much head room the fuel system has. Really great option for us guys getting E85 at the pump. Which will probably lean to a flex fuel tune set up, which would be sweet!

Agreed! That has always been my plan. We all know the EB has pretty small turbos but it was always been fuel limited because of the di. Now that it has port injection too just need to find the in tank fuel pump limit and the size of the pi injectors.

OP
OP
N

NewMetaRacing

Reaction score
A little update!!

I built the charge pipe yesterday and added the Tial BOV to it. It sounds great. Super aggressive, but not annoying in regular driving. With the addition of the extra boost, if you let off up top in sport or manual shift its quite the sound. I thought that the stock dv block off plate we make for the mustangs would work but the f150 dv is different. Had to design and 3d print one real quick. Its holding great! Will probably machine one soon enough.

Other then that, I took the speed limiter off ( which it hits really fast now XD ) and I turned off auto stop/start in the tuner. When turned off in the tuner, it is completely eliminated. The status window shows nothing ( not battery charging like with forscan ) and it doesn't pop the emblem up in the bottom anymore.