Got some parts today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NewMetaRacing

Reaction score
All the stuff I ordered​ happen to come in all in the same day! Got an hp tuner to start working on my tune and a tial bov for maximum choo choo!! Gonna make a new upper ic pipe to mount the new bov, I'll probably do that this evening. I also got a block-off for the stock bov location. Turbo is just for the lulz, not for the truck haha I'll keep you guys updated of my progress. In the future I plan on making a full turbo back exhaust ( hoping to finally get good sound... Got a few tricks up my sleeve for that ;D ), full ic piping and maybe a custom ic if I can't find a core to my liking. Eventually going e85, will see how much of the fuel system I need to mess with.

Before anyone freaks out, I am not here to sell stuff so please don't bug me about it. Im just here to be apart of the community and share with y'all the stuff I'm making.

I'll be sure to keep everyone updated and feel free to ask any questions!

Attachments

• IMG_20170503_163931.jpg
    IMG_20170503_163931.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 109
OP
OP
N

NewMetaRacing

Reaction score
Didn't get a chance to get to it tonight. Basically just remaking the charge pipe from intercooler to throttle body out of aluminum. Not gonna change it's shape, just add the flange on the right side of the pipe, about half way up. Will be nice because the old f150 one was super low.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have HPT also, and will probably buy the credits for the Ford once someone starts tuning Raptors with it. I'd be very interested when you start messing with that.

OP
OP
N

NewMetaRacing

Reaction score
I messed with it a little bit tonight, have to get the 3.5 beta from support to pull the map. However I did some logs and found some interesting information. No surprise it's running rich as hell, around 15lbs of boost. But mine never read above 90% throttle position. I'm gonna mess with it tomorrow to make sure it's not some config thing, maybe it's part of break in.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I messed with it a little bit tonight, have to get the 3.5 beta from support to pull the map. However I did some logs and found some interesting information. No surprise it's running rich as hell, around 15lbs of boost. But mine never read above 90% throttle position. I'm gonna mess with it tomorrow to make sure it's not some config thing, maybe it's part of break in.

Do the trucks have widebands installed from the factory or did you instal them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk