Got a CORSA Exhaust System Installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
... and that is why there are quiet flow performance mufflers. They cancel out the poor sound of the exhaust while improving flow and performance. You would have a great sound and much more turbo sound.

seano04

Reaction score
... and that is why there are quiet flow performance mufflers. They cancel out the poor sound of the exhaust while improving flow and performance. You would have a great sound and much more turbo sound.

I'm not an engineer nor will I pretend to be one on the internet so I can't comment on flow rates or performance gains. I think the Corsa was a HUGE improvement over the stock sound and all I can say is that I'm very happy with it.

MacG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just find out Corsa will be shipping in a middle of August if you pre order this month .

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was a part of the pre-order and got an automated email 2 days ago showing 6/29 as estimated ship date

May be related to tailpipes, I do recall one finish having a holdup

MacG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was a part of the pre-order and got an automated email 2 days ago showing 6/29 as estimated ship date

May be related to tailpipes, I do recall one finish having a holdup

which one did you ordered ?

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just find out Corsa will be shipping in a middle of August if you pre order this month .

I spoke with them yesterday and placed an order for just the muffler. I was told they are scheduled to ship at the end of June, but there is a chance they may not go out until the first week of July.