Got a CORSA Exhaust System Installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck has been at CORSA Performance's facility for a week now, they have been using it to develop their new exhaust systems. I picked it up today and made a quick video with idle and some revs. A full review video will be coming up once I have some free time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufzmIHgx8Hw

(sorry for bad audio quality, it was a quick cell phone grab)

Details:

-CORSA "Xtreme" system installed (prototype, not final production model)
-This consists of CORSA muffler and resonator delete
-Tailpipes and tips in the video are the factory ones. CORSA will have at least 2 tip options but they are still in development so I will go back at a later time to have them installed.

I only drove the truck for about an hour with the new system, but I am very happy with it. Gives the engine that aggressive sound it has been desperately needing, and has absolutely NO DRONE AT ANY SPEED. Exhaust note is audible while cruising along at 65-75, but it is not an annoying low-pitched drone, just a moderate exhaust note. Not uncomfortable or anything, but you can definitely tell it's not the stock exhaust. I was told that the final product might be a little quieter, but they are still working on it.

No noticeable power gains (butt-dyno), as expected. The factory Ford Performance exhaust system was rather unrestrictive (according to multiple sources, including CORSA engineers), so if any company claims to deliver power gains from a cat-back exhaust, I would take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome man. I'd love to see a driving video as well if you can do it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

gentz002

Banned
Reaction score
yes, (somewhat) patiently waiting for more videos. This is the system ive been looking forward to.. Think it sounds fantastic.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No noticeable power gains (butt-dyno), as expected. The factory Ford Performance exhaust system was rather unrestrictive (according to multiple sources, including CORSA engineers), so if any company claims to deliver power gains from a cat-back exhaust, I would take it with a grain of salt.

Truer words never written, glad to see someone who knows what to expect still mod away

Sounds rough, in a good way

OP
OP
CatchMeOffroad

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shut the **** up, ****. Don't you have to go catch a squirrel for dinner, or something?

https://www.okcupid.com/profile/Sasquatch77

LOL this is awesome!

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Truer words never written, glad to see someone who knows what to expect still mod away

Sounds rough, in a good way

Thanks! Yes, I was hesitant to even volunteer my truck at first since I was pretty ok with the stock exhaust note, but it sure sounds meaner now. That's all I can ask for from a catback system.

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck has been at CORSA Performance's facility for a week now, they have been using it to develop their new exhaust systems. I picked it up today and made a quick video with idle and some revs. A full review video will be coming up once I have some free time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufzmIHgx8Hw

(sorry for bad audio quality, it was a quick cell phone grab)

Details:

-CORSA "Xtreme" system installed (prototype, not final production model)
-This consists of CORSA muffler and resonator delete
-Tailpipes and tips in the video are the factory ones. CORSA will have at least 2 tip options but they are still in development so I will go back at a later time to have them installed.

I only drove the truck for about an hour with the new system, but I am very happy with it. Gives the engine that aggressive sound it has been desperately needing, and has absolutely NO DRONE AT ANY SPEED. Exhaust note is audible while cruising along at 65-75, but it is not an annoying low-pitched drone, just a moderate exhaust note. Not uncomfortable or anything, but you can definitely tell it's not the stock exhaust. I was told that the final product might be a little quieter, but they are still working on it.

where in SE Michigan are you at? I would love to hear this in person. PM me....