Gibson MWA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well

I bought The whole Gibson cat back exhaust.

It ships next week. I'm a little nervous because I hear some whispers of drone... Gibson promises little to none... if the truck drones... It will drive me nuts.

I'll let you guys know what I think

OP
OP
CSJr

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds really good man.. Other than the muffler and CAI. do you have any other mods on there?

Like a VTA BOV? sounds alot louder that i can ear on mine. (no mobs yet, just dont hear the blow off valve anywhere near that loud on mine.)

thanks for the info.
Nope, no other mods that effect performance/engine except CAI and Gibson. The CAI promises 49% more airflow, maybe that is it.. IDK
https://www.sbfilters.com/cotton-or-dry
Maybe it doesn't make a difference because of forced induction.. I only got CAI to complement a tune that I am waiting for from Ford.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys are really funny... can't wait until you have acceleration misfire and you find condensate in your intercooler. This will be a fun 'I told you so'.

At least you can sell me one of the many 12/13/14 Raptors you've been buying up. How many have you bought so far?

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f5/might-get-g2-but-can-i-still-hang-here-53141/index3.html#post1115272

Why would you want to trade your truck in on a question mark? The ecoboost gen1 is already a shitshow, now you couple a new 3.5 ecoboost (with same inherent design flaws) with a completely unproven 10spd, AND each of these trucks has been assembled and disassembled several times. These 17 trucks will be a nightmare for years to come. I really pitty all these gen 2 buyers.

In any case, I am buying up all the 12/13/14 Raptors that I can find. They are going to be worth a ton of money in a few short years!

Surely, you must have quite a few by now?

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score