Ghost tune worth 66hp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pyro3601

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A talented tech, with a IDS who is good at reading and interpreting Mode6 data would likely be able to pick up on the "undetectable" tune.

OP
OP
S

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
It actually hasn't been done before. Techs can't read that this or a pedalmax/pedal commander were ever used. It is actually guaranteed not to void warranty.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pedal commander is not a tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A talented tech, with a IDS who is good at reading and interpreting Mode6 data would likely be able to pick up on the "undetectable" tune.

No tune is undetectable by a good tech and definitely by corporate

Can you show me in writing where the OEM warranty remains, all I see on the website is "warranty friendly" which doesn't mean anything

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When a tech reads the data and sees the ecu was tricked into sending more boost, yeah, they will figure it out. ***** not rocket science.

New f150s have a sort of black box that records all data to see failures and possible reasons for crashes and everything else. Big brother will find the added piggyback software.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw that Roush Yates helped with BoostMAX witch interests me in the product a little more. Also Roush Yates helped ford with R&D on the EB platform..

When a tech reads the data and sees the ecu was tricked into sending more boost, yeah, they will figure it out. ***** not rocket science.

New f150s have a sort of black box that records all data to see failures and possible reasons for crashes and everything else. Big brother will find the added piggyback software.

Not just the F150s, when the 6.7 in the Super Duty Came out, a dealer friend of mine said they had a 6.7 blow up or something, ford sent out a tech witch they said is rare unless its a new engine, and plugged into the black box that no one knows is from my understanding.. Short story shot, that customer was denied warranty and had to buy a new engine..

Last edited:

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to hear about the first '17 Raptor to install this. I'm very interested!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
I would use the boostmax and the pedal commander. This boostmax has been around a few years and it really improves performance on the 3.5 eco (all platforms). The pedal commander is for any Ford and removes all of the dead pedal feel.