Gen 2 Gas Millage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wreedsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a scientific test but for the first 2298 miles I ran Premium Fuel, tire pressure set to 40 PSI, result was 18.5 MPG all Highway miles on a trip from Maryland to Michigan and back.

zjob4mi.jpg

Then I went to Regular Fuel (2298 miles to 4284 Miles) and set tires to 37 PSI, result was 18.4 MPG all Highway miles on a trip from Maryland to Atlanta and back.

acT8wLC.jpg

So I ran 2,000 miles on both fuels and at Highway (70 Plus speeds) got the same Millage in effect.

I didnt know Gen 2 Raptors came with that smaller dash screen?!?!?

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didnt know Gen 2 Raptors came with that smaller dash screen?!?!?

That's the screen us po folks that didn't buy the 802A package have. Actually, I bought the 800A package because I don't like leather seats.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
That's the screen us po folks that didn't buy the 802A package have. Actually, I bought the 800A package because I don't like leather seats.

meanwhile us 802A owners are riding around in our poverty Raptors. :biggrin:

‘cause it’s all we can afford !

cdurbin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a round trip from southern (Ft. Huachuca, AZ) to Phoenix. Actual mileage of that trip is....well it's a lot. Anyways I was able to get 19.7MPG with it locked to 8th gear. This particular route is hilly for a good portion of it, and the driver's in this state don't like to keep consistent speeds.

The sweet spots depending on what you're doing is 8-9th gear. 10th is only good if you are on a completely flat road, with no wind, etc.

-Corey

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 47

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
interesting.... was drafting a semi at 70 mph , was getting 28 mpg.