GEN 2 Full Race Turbo upgrade (January 2018 Release)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

$nake Eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So for $7500 you get piping and an intercooler? Price should be with the cheapest turbos then addon to the price for the more expensive units. Worst pricing combo ever.

wipit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Full race does great work, but comparing this kit to mpt tune with add ons, hmmm
I dont think there willbe a lot of people going for a $14 kset up.

Me i'm waiting on sct ,but in the mean time mpt has my vote.
the most important thing to me is finding out what this engine can handle hp and torque

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
SSI should have something out for these soon. They have been able to make the most power on ecoboosts.

OP
OP
$

$nake Eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Full race does great work, but comparing this kit to mpt tune with add ons, hmmm
I dont think there willbe a lot of people going for a $14 kset up.

Me i'm waiting on sct ,but in the mean time mpt has my vote.
the most important thing to me is finding out what this engine can handle hp and torque

Agreed. Reliability is priority to me, even if that means going with a moderate tune/upgrade. Mines a daily driver so I don’t need the headache of codes throwing or limp mode because ive gone overboard on modifications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a joke... Crazy money and that's not even installed. Might be the biggest ripoff in the Raptor aftermarket right here.

Reaction score
I agree its expensive but their quality is always top notch. Plus it also includes a set of turbo manifolds, and downpipes/y pipe assembly so it is more than just the intercooler and piping.

We will hopefully be installing a set on a 2018 Raptor sometime in the next 2 months but there is still a lot to sort out on that build. We are local to Full-Race and do a lot of their installations.

OPT PRIME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What...a....ripoff.

Headers, intercooler and OEM vendor snails. FYI Stock OEM snails are <$500. $4k for these bad boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Khamis

Reaction score
If you think of it your buying quality .. I already installed most of this kit (intercooler, radioter, oil catch can, throttle, intake) the only thin missing is the headers. Full race products is the best so far in the market for raptors they've been building this engine for more then 5 years they know what is ecoboost. Next upgrade is the garrets turbos

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir