Front license plate sucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Live in a wonderful state that requires a front plate and of course the dealer put the bracket right in the middle of the lower air inlet. Im considering drilling about 40 holes in the license plate to at least let some air get through. Has anyone tried this. I wouldve bought a relocating bracket but now the holes are already in the bumper from the dealer.

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My red light ticket was from behind shot.

I took it to court and using their own video, had the ticket thrown out.

Just pointed out the construction going on, and the judge was very happy to slap down that fine.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Take it off. Who cares. $50 fix it ticket is 1/10th of $500 red light. CA here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maybe where you live, but not in MD. There it’s a points accumulating moving violation that raises your insurance.

Gargamel

Banned
Reaction score
I think the offset front plate looks terrible. There has to be a better way to do it. Offset just looks like an afterthought... Like zip tied to the front grill.

Njraptorfan

Reaction score
Mine is on dash , 1ticket so far, now have pba card just in case. I put in window when I go into ball busting towns. Most cops cool about though.