Free Custom Tune for New Jersey/NY/PA/DE area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looking for a local customer with a 2017 Raptor to help do our beta testing for SCT tuning software. We have the codes and base files developed we just need a local truck to work with for testing. Before and After Dyno graphs showing HP and TQ gains will be provided! We have been tuning Eco-Boost 3.5L twin turbo engines since 2011 and have a close relationship with Roush Yates who builds 3.5L HO Ecoboost's for the GT and Daytona Prototype cars same base engine as the New Raptor! We are looking forward to working with someone and developing new custom tunes for these trucks!

Please contact us at 732-780-0770 for more information or email [email protected]!

Thank you,

JimIII@JDM

ams mike

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Jim, it's warmer here in CA. Too bad i sold the shop, could have slapped the new Gen2 on the Dyno for some fun.

Long time no speak...Hope life is treating you well these days.

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you found a truck yet? Where in NJ are you located? I picked mine up this week and I'm in south jersey about 20 min from Philadelphia. Let me know.