Ford performance touring exhaust by Borla (I bought it)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you turning off the fake engine noise in the cab? I'm trying to find a "better" exhaust at 80mph, I'm stock with fake engine noise off and the cabin is just too buzzy for me (V6, I know I know)

I'll try it both ways. It is scheduled for delivery today but I won't get it installed for awhile. Probably not this week or next week. Probably week after. Work schedule...

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice

So I have it.

Won't be installed for a bit, but a few observations.

It's heavier than the Gibson garbage I tried.
It also appears to be of higher build quality with better clamps and such.

I'm so glad I decided on the black tips. They aren't black exactly... they're black chrome.... see attached picture.... very cool effect.

Attachments

• IMG_0168.jpg
    IMG_0168.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 117

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have it.

Won't be installed for a bit, but a few observations.

It's heavier than the Gibson garbage I tried.
It also appears to be of higher build quality with better clamps and such.

I'm so glad I decided on the black tips. They aren't black exactly... they're black chrome.... see attached picture.... very cool effect.

Very nice and yeah that looks high quality!

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll do some better pictures when I get a chance to give you an idea of the build quality, but you've all seen the Borla S and ATAK pictures. It's that same quality, only it is a Ford Design.

I know it may seem lame that I went for The Touring addition, But I tried the Gibson and it was so loud and it droned so badly that it was obnoxious. I'll be happy with a little more rumble and a little more turbo noise over stock and a dozen extra horsepower.

Homer Jay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much was this one again - is there a good place to get one?

Cheapest price I have seen is $1,713.

Only problem I have is, supercabs require an additional part for another $200. [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk