Ford Performance Sport Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nah_tan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took delivery of my 2018 white SCREW this past week and put on the Ford Performance Sport exhaust. It sounds great! Nice and loud when you get on it but once you are up to speed and the transmission gears up the drone disappears. Did a 30 min drive on the highway at about 75-80mph and in cabin noise was absent. Around town you will notice it but isnt that point! Install took about 3 hours. From reading the reviews I'd saw it likely sounds very close to the Borla S but a bit toned down.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sounds great, not loud just opened it up to breathe better. Put a down pipe on it and post another video plz

OP
OP
N

nah_tan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sounds great, not loud just opened it up to breathe better. Put a down pipe on it and post another video plz

Oh I'd love to but I think I'm going to wait until the ford performance tune is out and then do an intake/down pipe.

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took delivery of my 2018 white SCREW this past week and put on the Ford Performance Sport exhaust. It sounds great! Nice and loud when you get on it but once you are up to speed and the transmission gears up the drone disappears. Did a 30 min drive on the highway at about 75-80mph and in cabin noise was absent. Around town you will notice it but isnt that point! Install took about 3 hours. From reading the reviews I'd saw it likely sounds very close to the Borla S but a bit toned down.

Did you get it installed prior to delivery or later? Mind if I ask what the stealer charged to install? TIA.

Reaction score

Hi. Sounds really good. So have you disabled the fake cabin sound?
I am waiting for my gen2 delivery and looked through some youtube videos.
It does seem that with the fake tone, original "exhaust" sounds simmilar, but from the outside it's rather poor.

I just do not like the idea of the engine enhancement sound coming from the speakers. This is not Tesla after all.

Thanks a lot for your input.

OP
OP
N

nah_tan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get it installed prior to delivery or later? Mind if I ask what the stealer charged to install? TIA.

I installed it in my garage, no lifting required, took just under 3 hours.

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Hi. Sounds really good. So have you disabled the fake cabin sound?
I am waiting for my gen2 delivery and looked through some youtube videos.
It does seem that with the fake tone, original "exhaust" sounds simmilar, but from the outside it's rather poor.

I just do not like the idea of the engine enhancement sound coming from the speakers. This is not Tesla after all.

Thanks a lot for your input.

Im awaiting my ForSCAN extended license so I can turn off the sound. Ill get back to you when I do.