Ford GT Engine Cover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Predator

Predator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't! The dealer has to have sold a Ford GT. You would need a VIN and proof of ownership. From my understanding any parts removed have to be turned into dealer once the replacement part is order similar to Ferrari parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey, Ford makes the rules I guess. I am assuming the GT turbos may also be out of the question then for the other guys around here who were talking about upgrading to those. This will surely shatter some dreams around here.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

...It's not like people will think your Raptor is a Ford GT just because it has the engine cover from one.

Wouldn't that be the deal of the century. Buy a NEW Ford GT for Raptor money!

:rofl:

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not likely to be available regardless. It does look nice though.

ReefBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It isn't just that it would be expensive to buy, if even available, they could require turn in of broken part, or proof of vehicle ownership to even place the order. Its been done with GT500 parts before.