FOMOCO Ford Performance Touring Exhaust Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok dokie...

So I have it installed. There is an AFE CAI with it and a 5 star tune...

It sounds great at an idle, cold start, and during acceleration. It's a notch louder than stock but the tone is deeper overall.

Does it drone? I don't know yet. I haven't taken it over 60. It growls at times when lugging it at slow speeds though.

It sounds better than stock for sure. I can not imagine an exhaust being louder and not being annoying for daily use. This is about the limit.

I'll post more when I have a full chance to drive it.

Shockm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it will be louder when it falls apart. ��. Interesting that it "growls" but doesn't drone so far......

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it will be louder when it falls apart. ��. Interesting that it "growls" but doesn't drone so far......��

It's hard to tell when you're in stop and go traffic. With the 5 star tune it shifts a lot more than stock.... and so it's always popping up and down the gears.

It's loud in traffic. You can hear it's different than stock. I'm not sure if it's necessarily louder or if it's just deeper. It has no raspiness that I can detect so far.

It's possible it could drone on the highway. I can't get out to the interstate until tomorrow to see. If it does... I'll be the first to say it and will say how much. If it drones I'll be pulling it off just as I did the Gibson and it'll be my last attempt at an exhaust.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
+1

It was irresponsible of Guy to post without at least a token video. :wtf:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Soooo are you going to post a video of this? Or are we just supposed to take your word for it?

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It happened

I don't hAve a YouTube though.

Attachments

• IMG_0203.jpg
    IMG_0203.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 102

Shockm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did I happen to mention that the Corsa system has no drone whatsoever?