Flowmaster - who is running one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting

Those clips sound excellent! Lol. Nice deep tone without rasp and burble. Nice turbo whistle too.

My FOMOCO Touring Exhaust doesn’t sound this good to be honest.

Last edited:

Glamisfan

Reaction score
I think those sounded better then anything else I’ve heard. I honestly think that the true dual exhaust is what doesn’t sound good on the Raptor. Ever heard a true dual exhaust v8 vs an 8 into 1? Big difference!

TheProcessoperator

Reaction score
For the love of God please ban this clown McNawsty aka Sasquach77 aka jake17. This forum is a great resource of information and a profitable business, but is being ruined by trolls. This idiot does not own or even want to own a Raptor, so why do the moderators allow this nonsense to keep happening?

BAN McNawsty!!!!!!!!!! If you've actually heard a Gen2 Raptor in person you would realize that it sounds like is has Flowmaster exhaust and people want something louder.

OP
OP
M

Mcnawsty

Banned
Reaction score
You’re one twisted dude....

Sasquatch77.... before it was the walker quietflow SS. What happened to that?

But you know what?????

Those clips sound excellent! Lol. Nice deep tone without rasp and burble. Nice turbo whistle too.

My FOMOCO Touring Exhaust doesn’t sound this good to be honest.

Hmmm.... you’re a pathological, but your examples are decent.

I’m curious though.... how do you have time to troll all these boards to make these kinds of posts?

Again, not who you think I am. And, why would I want to go with a NAPA autoparts factory muffler? That one you referenced is something pretty cheaply made. Junk.

Back to the Flowmaster - yes, it has worked well at canceling out the very poor tones. They have an Outlaw series that sounds like junk, but the videos I referenced really fix the sound of the engine. This is a great way to correct the Raptor and won't break the bank with Raptor tax.

Glamisfan

Reaction score
I’m starting to get a good laugh when the people that always cry troll start sounding like trolls!!!