Fixed my Ecoboost Shudder Problem.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I finally fixed my Eco-boost shudder problem. I traded my 2017 Raptor with 6300 miles for a 2017 F250 Platinum 6.7L.

The truck I got may have just been a box of ***** but the fact the dealer would not repair the issue really killed me.

Word of advice don't mod and if you start having any issues make sure it documented by the dealer!

I wish you Gen 2 guys the best of luck with Eco-boost motor. I can foresee a lot of issues after warranty.

Mcnawsty

Banned
Reaction score
How bad did they hurt you on trade value (what % of what you paid did you get back)? Did the stick you with MSRP on the F250 Platinum?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You got any pics of your new truck? On the subject, I think there's a few growing pains with the new engine, in the end I think Ford will get it figured out. My wish is that they would offer the v8 so I could trade up.

OP
OP
dinoone

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got hosed on the trade but really didn't care at this point. I just wanted out. I only paid $500 over invoice on F250 so I don't feel bad.

From my understanding there are over 200 used 2017 Raptors available with one local dealer with a 2018 sitting on the lot. Not really good for trade in value.

How bad did they hurt you on trade value (what % of what you paid did you get back)? Did the stick you with MSRP on the F250 Platinum?

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm hoping you chose a new dealer at least man!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
dinoone

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been talking to Any Level Lift for the last few days about their kit. So maybe.....

Good Luck! These trucks are good for stock people.

Are you going to make your F250 into a brodozer?

I'm buying 125k mile extended warranty on mine. I'll mod the tires/wheels/bumpers/suspension but no way am I touching that engine.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Good luck, and I hope you’ve learned some lessons from this experience (beyond hating the ecoboost).