First big turbo gen2?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

18LeadfootNNJ

Reaction score
Just got my truck back from Full Race with their twin EFR kit. 498whp/556wtq on 91 octane. Stock truck does 369whp/422wtq on the same dyno. :win:

Full Race says it's currently "de-tuned" as the turbos are good for 900+hp but can't go there without building the block. Currently running 25psi.

Kit included full exhaust, intercooler, radiator, trans cooler, catch can, intake, turbos, piping, exhaust manifolds, etc.

F*CK YES!!!!!:win:

wipit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my truck back from Full Race with their twin EFR kit. 498whp/556wtq on 91 octane. Stock truck does 369whp/422wtq on the same dyno. :win:

Full Race says it's currently "de-tuned" as the turbos are good for 900+hp but can't go there without building the block. Currently running 25psi.

Kit included full exhaust, intercooler, radiator, trans cooler, catch can, intake, turbos, piping, exhaust manifolds, etc.

How come others are making more then that with bold on parts and tune, like mpt?..

1BAD454SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did Black market racing do the install ? or just Dyno? They Dyno'd my Tremor 420 RWHP 550 TQ .

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
how's it sound? need a video!!!

Sounds like a V-6 Twin Turbo with big snails. The haterz will hate on it even more

Awesome!

c80348d28f1a18b7974c--guinea-pig-quotes-guinie-pig.jpg

Wonder how long this engine will last...

The real question is, how long with this THREAD last?

AKLA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10k is nuts. Looks pretty but expected more power for that cost. Makes me miss the bmw platform

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats Op, disregard negative reviews, awesome build, how much for labor?

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Looks killer. I think Full Race and Switzer are the only two companies I've seen with upgraded turbos. Switzer is pushing theirs a little harder, maybe they're trying to find the limit? Either way the truck and the kit are awesome. Congrats.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f261/switzer-performance-gen2-raptor-56209/index10.html

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes the factory
system has quite a lot of headroom.

Do you know what the injector duty cycle is at? I’m curious if there is enough “headroom” to use E-85.

Can you post a dyno graph? I’m curious what the powerband looks like.