GEN 2 Exhaust turbo spool??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kbarakeh

Reaction score
Hey guys. I have a 2018 Raptor with about 2300 miles on it. I installed my Corsa intake , resonator delete x pipe and sport muffler (Corsa extreme). i also have the SPD turbo adapters. The whole reason i wanted that exhaust was after watching all the videos on them you can clearly hear the turbo spooling at idle and low rpm's through the exhaust but i cant hear it at all on mine for some reason???. could it be because the turbos or cats need to be broke in or what? you can hear them through the intake but nothing from the exhaust. or maybe the 2018 model has different cats or turbos? idk. any ideas would help thanks

Last edited:

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t think you will be able to get what you are looking for.

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only way you will achieve this is to eliminate the Cats, or go with high flows. Every one of my turbo cars responded this way and you can hear the spool from the exhaust now. The catalytic converter material is very good and muffling the higher pitched turbo spool, so that’s the solution.

I’m willing to bet just catless or high flow catted downpipes would make a difference too.