Exhaust drone video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://youtu.be/y6o9iGs_yTQ

This made me chuckle.... I don't know who this guy is but he's cool and needs to be on the forums.

He's also right. That
tuba hum in his video is exactly what drove me insane as well.

I am hesitant to believe anything other than stock to be acceptably drivable in the cab.

I think Ford knew what they were doing.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drone

https://youtu.be/y6o9iGs_yTQ

This made me chuckle.... I don't know who this guy is but he's cool and needs to be on the forums.

He's also right. That
tuba hum in his video is exactly what drove me insane as well.

I am hesitant to believe anything other than stock to be acceptably drivable in the cab.

I think Ford knew what they were doing.

I cut my stock exhaust and put turn down right after the muffler and I think is sounds great!

Sorry upside down

Attachments

• IMG_0586[94].jpg
    IMG_0586[94].jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't hear it in that video. Maybe I'm deaf or have just learned to accept that a performance exhaust is going to be louder than a stock exhaust.

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It doesn't record well. I had the same problem, but I can hear it because I know what I'm listening for.

It's many many times louder in person.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
Since you are needing to put mufflers back on, you should triy the Walker SS Quiet Flow.... i bet you have your solution.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Things that haven't changed in Raptor-Land: "I want my truck to sound like a trophy truck, but have zero drone"