Exhaust of a 13 eccoboost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like shit IMHO but exhaust sound is such a subjective topic so if it sounds good to your ears then go for it and be happy.

FWIW - I'm sure that the resonator delete (see vid info) has a lot to do with the extra sound volume (if you recall, prior gen trucks benefit from straight-piping the OEM resonator section for extra noise).

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like shit IMHO but exhaust sound is such a subjective topic so if it sounds good to your ears then go for it and be happy.

FWIW - I'm sure that the resonator delete (see vid info) has a lot to do with the extra sound volume (if you recall, prior gen trucks benefit from straight-piping the OEM resonator section for extra noise).

The resonator delete didn't make much difference IF you kept the stock catback. My 2014 Tremor RCSB came from the factory without a resonator and and the difference in sound is barely noticeable from my 2011 Supercab w/resonator and stock catback.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This one doesn't sound horrible but would like to hear a drive by or higher rpms..

I have drove ecoboost F150s before and the sound diddnt bother me i felt like i heard more of the turbos..

If i want to be loud I'll drive my Mustang.

Last edited:

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like a mini diesel truck to me. A slight hint of ricer. I dig it. I think the raptor with aftermarket exhaust will sound nice. Not rumbly or scream like v8 but nice sport sound with no drone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk