Differences between the Raptor 3.5 and f150 3.5?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sledgehammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read the high output has direct fuel injection and port fuel injection, as oppsed to reg f150 only has direct injection. This is a good thing because thr port injectors should wash out any carbon build up in the intake ports of the heads. Also the raptor makes more overall boost.

Heelfan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read the high output has direct fuel injection and port fuel injection, as oppsed to reg f150 only has direct injection. This is a good thing because thr port injectors should wash out any carbon build up in the intake ports of the heads. Also the raptor makes more overall boost.

Correct, the gen II HAS BOTH DIRECT AND PORT FI

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Both motors have the same fuel system.