Cruise control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOCALrunner

Reaction score
My standard cruise control is not working as well as my Adaptive Cruise Control. When I went into the system settings on the dash it would not let me select either one. (Pic attached). Any thoughts on this? I am brand new to Raptors and their systems so I’m not sure if this is operator error or not.

Attachments

• 401EDCCA-7644-453F-A042-CAD7A7516EB1.jpg
    401EDCCA-7644-453F-A042-CAD7A7516EB1.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 32

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
odd. I thought I read somewhere on here that there’s a setting that disables cruise, but I’m drawing a blank right now.

any chance you’re using a MyKey fob that might be restricted?
I didn’t see anything obvious in the manual.

OP
OP
S

SOCALrunner

Reaction score
I checked MyKey and there are no active MyKeys set. However when I went to set a MyKey it said my Fob was ristricted.

I bought the truck last week. It only came with the one Fob. I bought a spare Fob and was planning on going to the dealership to have it programmed. I’m going to point out the cruise control delima and see what they say.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I checked MyKey and there are no active MyKeys set. However when I went to set a MyKey it said my Fob was ristricted.

I bought the truck last week. It only came with the one Fob. I bought a spare Fob and was planning on going to the dealership to have it programmed. I’m going to point out the cruise control delima and see what they say.

What year is your truck and how many miles are on it? I would have asked the seller about the second FOB before taking delivery...

OP
OP
S

SOCALrunner

Reaction score
My truck is a 2017. 16,000 miles. I asked seller about FOBs, he did not have them.

Update: I now have two key Fobs that are both admin fobs. Dealership promgrammed them for free. No mykeys exist and I still have the cruise crontol issue though. Im taking it bavk to the local dealership this monday to have them look at it.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Has the laser guided sensor been relocated at all? (i.e. intercooler and/or bumper swap?

It sounds like the sensor is either unplugged, needs to be re-calibrated, or is bad.

When the sensor is malfunctioning, the menu will appear as you see it.