CORSA EXTREME or BORLA ATAK in Vegas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kingrichards

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello anyone have CORSA EXTREME or BORLA ATAK in Vegas?

I really can’t tell in the video rather just hear it in person. Maybe I can pay someone 20 bucks just so I can hear it in person if you’re in or near Las Vegas?

Mcnawsty

Banned
Reaction score
You will find it rare that people are going for these two expensive aftermarket exhausts because these two actually make it sound worse.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello anyone have CORSA EXTREME or BORLA ATAK in Vegas?

I really can’t tell in the video rather just hear it in person. Maybe I can pay someone 20 bucks just so I can hear it in person if you’re in or near Las Vegas?

I have the Corsa Extreme and absolutely love it. I went from the Corsa Sport to the Xtreme by adding the resonator delete (added an x-pipe). The Corsa Sport sounded slightly better than stock and had slightly more volume, but not a huge improvement in my opinion. The Corsa Extreme is a lot louder, but I actually like it. I'm in my mid-forties and never thought I would like a louder exhaust, but I love the sound. Aside from being louder, it has a much deeper sound than the Corsa Sport and does not have the raspy sound I was hearing with the Borla ATAK in the online videos (I have never heard one in person.). If you want something that sounds very close to a deep V8 rumble and don't mind a little noise, the Corsa Extreme fits that bill perfectly.

AKLA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corsa extreme with dp.... good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
K

kingrichards

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Corsa Extreme and absolutely love it. I went from the Corsa Sport to the Xtreme by adding the resonator delete (added an x-pipe). The Corsa Sport sounded slightly better than stock and had slightly more volume, but not a huge improvement in my opinion. The Corsa Extreme is a lot louder, but I actually like it. I'm in my mid-forties and never thought I would like a louder exhaust, but I love the sound. Aside from being louder, it has a much deeper sound than the Corsa Sport and does not have the raspy sound I was hearing with the Borla ATAK in the online videos (I have never heard one in person.). If you want something that sounds very close to a deep V8 rumble and don't mind a little noise, the Corsa Extreme fits that bill perfectly.

Personally i am leaning toward Corsa Extreme for sure...however did saw a video on YouTube with a young guy was talking in the video that it might be loud even while cruising,,i believe we called that “Drone”?

Just fyi i completely accept that it’s not going to be a v8 going in so not a big deal if it still sound like v6 I am actually interested in that cool Turbine/Turbo sound and so far on You tube the Corsa Extreme sounded better than Borla Atak,,,wish i can hear both in person,,Are you in Vegas?

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Corsa extreme with dp.... good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What does DP stand for?

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally i am leaning toward Corsa Extreme for sure...however did saw a video on YouTube with a young guy was talking in the video that it might be loud even while cruising,,i believe we called that “Drone”?

Just fyi i completely accept that it’s not going to be a v8 going in so not a big deal if it still sound like v6 I am actually interested in that cool Turbine/Turbo sound and so far on You tube the Corsa Extreme sounded better than Borla Atak,,,wish i can hear both in person,,Are you in Vegas?

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

What does DP stand for?

You will definitely hear the exhaust while accelerating. When cruising around at 65 MPH, it is audible, but faint. If you get up to 75 or 80 MPH, there is definitely a constant noise, but it isn't that bad and you eventually don't even notice it. My wife isn't into loud exhausts and she never complains, so that says something. If you decide to get on it, then things get realllllly loud!!!!