Chipwerke for 2017 Ecoboost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mikeyj67

Reaction score
Piece of cake. It does not come with any instructions, but the harness is labeled with 1 & 2 on the plugs. It does not matter which way you put it. Find the sensors on the front and rear of the motor and just piggyback the connections, secure the box and you are done. Literally took 2 minutes. Bye the way, just drove down to Moab and the truck ran like a beast.

Last edited:

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap!!! I didn’t realize that it was in the mailbox from yesterday. 5 minute install. Quick race around town with the ****** 360 on and no music. Holy crap!!!

Dragonta2z

Reaction score
Piece of cake. It does not come with any instructions, but the harness is labeled with 1 & 2 on the plugs. It does not matter which way you put it. Find the sensors on the front and rear of the motor and just piggyback the connections, secure the box and you are done. Literally took 2 minutes. Bye the way, just drove down to Moab and the truck ran like a beast.

Does it have on the fly adjustability? The afe tuner has in cabin adjustability via a remote. Is this the same ? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

mikeyj67

Reaction score
Unfortunately it can't be adjusted on the fly, but I really don't see myself taking it off position 1.

Jmorris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As i am waiting on Mpt tune for my 18 i have to admit this chipwerke has me curious. Has anyone ran any logs with this chipwerke installed? 0-60 times? Video against stock raptor etc? Im curious how this power translates to pavement. Also has anyone seen a dyno sheet? I emailed chipwerke asking to see a dyno sheet but so far i have gotten crickets.

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I just took a 2 hour drive to E. Lansing MI. It seems faster and more powerful to me. The speedometer seemed to climb faster but my wife kept telling me to slow down of course. We stopped at whole foods (not starbucks) and I decided to pull in a space instead of backing in. I went to back out and my BFGs accidentally spun on the pavement in reverse and the treads are not bad. She of course looked at me funny and shook her head. I'm not completely sure how this works but I'm sure that the boost is increased. I think that the stock boost gauge will not work because the computer it tricking the PCM for more boost. Any recommendations for a nice boost gauge?

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
. I'm not completely sure how this works but I'm sure that the boost is increased. I think that the stock boost gauge will not work because the computer it tricking the PCM for more boost. Any recommendations for a nice boost gauge?
So is this a boost only upgrade? I mean does it not affect other tuning parameters?

Just trying to get first hand word on how it is different from the Scorcher which connects to the same sensors it seems.