Chipwerke for 2017 Ecoboost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry - frf ecoboost forum is full of questions trying to fix ecoboost problems. I am here to help with that since I understand how to fix ecoboost problems.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If MGD says it’s junk.... you know it must be good.

QUOTE=MGD;1240031]What is your problem? You have a scary affinity for me... Guy - you are a stalker.
I am a Raptor 6.2 owner. I have actually had several 6.2 trucks to boot. F150 trim levels of Platinum and Harley.

AND... NEVER once considered the JUNK MPT tuning.[/QUOTE]

k-rub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, that's so cool to have 24/7 live Ford ecoboost customer support from a Dodge salesman living in China. Thank you so much.

Sorry - frf ecoboost forum is full of questions trying to fix ecoboost problems. I am here to help with that since I understand how to fix ecoboost problems.

0-60 freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t worry - Guy is just trying to steer you into lining his pockets.

Honestly, return that Chipweke... has a REALLY bad reputation here. Go Pedal Commander instead.

If you have to have a tune, go Whipple since that one is Ford made.
Im running pedal comander too

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Relimb11

Reaction score
Chipwerke

Chipwerke for sale.310.00 shipped anywhere in cont US.Paypal.Like new only ran for about 2k miles.

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
chipwerke

Mine is sitting on the shelf if anybody is interested in buying it. PM me a price if you are interested in trying it out at a discount.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts