Chipwerke for 2017 Ecoboost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slashrules

Reaction score
They are telling you this for the settings, but these clowns still have not tested this on a Raptor...so how he f*** do they know what setting to pUt this on. GIVE US OUR REFUNDS.

Last edited:

Raptorx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am soo glad I held off on ordering the PC and chip. I almost went ahead and ordered during the Black Friday sale but decided to wait.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
::shrug:: mine works just fine set at 3,1. Then again, I'm not a gas masher. If I roll on smooth, like normal, i don't get any badness. I also don't get any sort of weird behavior when blipping the throttle to unload the front suspension.

at very least, it is light years better than the JMS garbage. that shit made my truck throw codes and freak out.

Turk10mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
E-1 and no problems but I've only driven about 50 miles. As mentioned its definitely not as much butt dyno HP as the 2-1 setting, but no bucking or weird shifts.

I was driving for with the bypass plug in and there's more power even with e-1, its just not nearly as dramatic.

OP
OP
M

mikeyj67

Reaction score
For what it's worth. I know of 2 people running this chip, one blew up a turbo the other just fried 3 pistons and the truck needs a new motor...not saying this is the cause but it seems too coincidental.

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
For what it's worth. I know of 2 people running this chip, one blew up a turbo the other just fried 3 pistons and the truck needs a new motor...not saying this is the cause but it seems too coincidental.

This is good to dig further into. Thanks for posting.

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know a guy running this chip who blew up 9 pistons in his engine and the entire exhaust system had to be replaced, and also the passenger side wiper blade.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
::shrug:: mine works just fine set at 3,1. Then again, I'm not a gas masher. If I roll on smooth, like normal, i don't get any badness. I also don't get any sort of weird behavior when blipping the throttle to unload the front suspension.

at very least, it is light years better than the JMS garbage. that shit made my truck throw codes and freak out.

correction:

On 3:1, after driving for about 150 miles @ 80 with adaptive cruise engaged, I got all of the wrenches and CELs. Torque vectoring error message, even though i was in 2wd.

I pulled over and rolled it back to e-1 and havent had an issue with wrenches since, but the truck is now way more jerky when rolling on the throttle, regardless of what I have the pedal commander set to.

I'm most likely going to move to livernois or mpt once i get a couple thousand more miles on the truck.