Chipwerke for 2017 Ecoboost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmacfn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey

So i installed the chipwerk on my 2018. Certainly a noticeable boost. Wish there was an easy way to tell the difference, there isnt a dyno available to me.

mmacfn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I left it on the factory setting since i do not have 93 octane only 91. Seems to make a noticeable difference but id love to quantify it. Probably only way is with a dyno but thats not an option.

What setting do you have it on

KryptosXLayer2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have all day long access to a dyno. My truck is broken in properly. My tuner is excited to get involved. I have been in this industry for almost 20 years.

If they want this done, they will contact me for real, Raptor numbers, not regular 3.5 EB gains. I'm not sold on the butt dyno claims everyone is posting. Getting 50hp from this alone would be awesome, so what are we waiting for?

Turk10mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine arrived today, alas, I have a wife and toddlers so a day at the race shop doesn't compute anymore. I'll butt dyno it and see if it does any faster on a 0-60 iphone app average. bout as much as i can do