Catch Can Install Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RGVRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the UPR catch can, there are inlets for the WOT line and clean line. Am I correct in assuming it doesn't matter which hose connects to which side connection as long as the line on the top is the correct line?

Reason I ask is because I just installed mine and I went off Stage 3 Motorsports install video. In their video, they drilled the hole in the intake pipe on the top above the thing plastic seam. On the UPR instructions, it shows to drill below and more on the side. Since I drilled according to Stage 3 Motorsports instructions, that hose was a tad short. To make it work, I had to switch the connections on the catch can and move the intake line connection to the one closest to the front of the truck.

I guess I could sum all this up in saying, the clean line and WOT line connections are swapped on the can. Any problem with this?

68688a242833a79c47e1521acfa2c765.jpg
a8d21385ab349d47bf527cc48450375c.jpg

Last edited: