GEN 2 Burger Tuning Stage 1 Piggyback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s Sasquatch77, MGD, etc.
Etc.

He started with his same rhetoric to me in private messages as well.

Just ignore him.

Really!!!
I was being vague with the year, actually all cars sold in the USA had to be OBDII from 1996 on.
At least you spelled out the acronyms, maybe now you will stop calling it an ecu when it's a PCM!
The modern day PCM is nothing like the first versions of the "so called PCM" they started calling it in late 70's

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Hey you don't need to private message me.

And for your information I've been a member for 8 years!
I have helped many members on this forum, a hell of a lot more than what ever your doing, oh wait, you haven't help anyone.

And if your going to be an *******, go find another forum!
Better yet, go back to FaceBook were it seems you come from, coping and pasting other people's info.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe it's the first time I've called someone a bad name.
But if I post the PM he wrote you would understand.

He's a real FB keyboard pounder.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Before long “Fordza 1” will be in every thread expounding the merits of the weep hole.

I believe it's the first time I've called someone a bad name.
But if I post the PM he wrote you would understand.

He's a real FB keyboard pounder.

FORZDA 1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Before long “Fordza 1” will be in every thread expounding the merits of the weep hole.

Uhmmmm, no... weep hole. I had no idea wtf you guys were talking about, so I eventually searched "weep hole" on the forum and found out there was some ******* recommending drilling a freakin' hole in the intercooler. Oh well, there's one in every crowd/forum, etc.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Which tune is best

Mine...

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol

Uhmmmm, no... weep hole. I had no idea wtf you guys were talking about, so I eventually searched "weep hole" on the forum and found out there was some ******* recommending drilling a freakin' hole in the intercooler. Oh well, there's one in every crowd/forum, etc.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Mine...

ToucanLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No matter what the Burger folks may "have up their sleeve", physics says that it will never be even "as good as" a flash tune. It's a no brainer if you understand even a little bit of how a piggyback/interceptor tuning device works. There in no magic in reality, only in your head. The only reason the Burger folks are still able to sell their piggyback tune/tuning product is through marketing to the ignorance of their customers. You really don't know how much you don't know.

Man this guys is dumb as a bag of rocks :supergay:

reaper1441

Full Access Member
Reaction score
these piggyback tuners are a step back in time. Spend some time tuning actual racecars or any other real performance vehicle and come back to the raptor forums and realize why almost every other platform including the Honda guys laugh at the raptor forums level of intelligence. This is why shops like this, pedal commander and 5star are still around. Because of the lack of knowledge about how a modern ECM works and should be tuned. For a 70k$ vehicle I expected more informed owners. The Honda and Subaru guys are vastly smarter than this. We don't even have a datalog section in this forum.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Which tune is best

Revolution auto is one of the best ecoboost tuners in the world. The've tuned several 800hp ecoboosts But you need to drive to them and they start at 650$ and go up.

Ed Senf tuned the ecoboost ford GT cars but he wont tune via email either. He starts at 300$ an hour plus dyno rental. So 7-900$ for a tune from him.

ToucanLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, YOU really don't know what you don't know, so...

It's not 1989 anymore grandpa - thats enough internet for you today better get to bed by 9 and say goodnight to the grandkids!

Last edited: