GEN 2 Burger Tuning Stage 1 Piggyback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgree32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the specs

A 64mhz processor

What did they do, pull a 386 processor from a Tandy computer in the junkyard to power this **** bucket ?

64mhz

Hahahahahah
It doesn’t take an Octa core Intel Xeon to tune an engine lol.

Spend some time looking at what Terry did on the N54 platform before writing him off.
I used every one of his product iterations over 9yrs of owning two diff N54 BMWs.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Spend some time looking at what Terry did on the N54 platform before writing him off.
I used every one of his product iterations over 9yrs of owning two diff N54 BMWs.

Correct. To do it properly you need dual 12 core Xeons. Everyone knows this.

Also Mario kart on the n64 is one of my favorites.

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I've literally shit things with a higher Mhz speed than this ****** "booger tune". Based on the specs alone, i'd suggest looking elsewhere as it can't even process a game of Pac Man let alone the motor and accelerator pedal voltages of a passenger vehicle.

I don't even trust these ******* boxes anyway, what happens if they malfunction that the 64 hertzes of power can't process and does 100% WOT and you can't do anything about it?

:crazy:

OP
OP
A

AKLA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Worked on every other platform so why not this one? So much nonsense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I haven't seen or had any systemic issues with this one.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f261/install-afe-scorcher-54771/

I don't know about this new one or even if its been tested, time will tell.

I found 2(?) users here who had problems, but to be fair, a few more users here ran them and i didn’t find reports of problems so... possible.

Worked on every other platform so why not this one? So much nonsense

Good luck to you. a piggy back unit actually tested on a Raptor would mean at least a little more than what we’ve seen previously. If the price point isn’t stupid, I might consider it.

competition is good.

Gregger

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weak performance boost.

An MPT tune is worth 90-100 horsepower.

An MPT tune ***** your warranty if something catastrophic happens to your drivetrain.

This one is at least removable without a trace.

I'm not advocating for it, just posting the numbers/facts I saw. A true tune will always be better, but does come with some tradeoffs.