GEN 2 Bummer MPT only sells tunes to ngauge:(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have HPTUNERS Pro and will be going with a Full Race or SVC Intercooler and I want a good tune. Who supports HPTuners without the need for the lame Ngauge? I have a laptop for datalogging.

Wanted to go with MPT but they will only support the ngauge which is strange but is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reaper1441

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The file they send should be loadable with hpt pro. That's what they use to write it. I didn't think it was diffrent than the one for the nguage. The ngauge should just be a peripheral. I might be wrong though but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

OP
OP
brettmess24

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The file they send should be loadable with hpt pro. That's what they use to write it. I didn't think it was diffrent than the one for the nguage. The ngauge should just be a peripheral. I might be wrong though but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

That’s what I thought as well. The response I received was that they “only work with Ngauge at this time”

I would do it myself and I wanted to learn but man the learning curve is steep and I don’t have the time.

OP
OP
brettmess24

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks because the ngauge is junk and expensive.

Haven’t used one but the vcm pro or whatever they call it has worked very well for my C7GS and I have four credits remaining and a dedicated laptop for logging etc