brew city boost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wipit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Anyone running a tune of rew city boost.
if so, what do you think of it?

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Someone names Bosssho just posted on the "Any help with these codes" thread that he was using the Brew City Boost. He mentioned his problems with codes started before he installed them, but I am pretty sure he was still having problems afterwards, so it did not appear the tunes were the issue.

I have never heard of them, but the three big mail-in tunes on this forum are MPT, Whipple and Gearhead. They all recommend an intercooler upgrade to prevent heat soak and then, the rest of the aftermarket add-ons are all over the place. i.e CAI, Turbo Adapters, Downpipes, exhaust, etc.

OP
OP
wipit

wipit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone names Bosssho just posted on the "Any help with these codes" thread that he was using the Brew City Boost. He mentioned his problems with codes started before he installed them, but I am pretty sure he was still having problems afterwards, so it did not appear the tunes were the issue.

I have never heard of them, but the three big mail-in tunes on this forum are MPT, Whipple and Gearhead. They all recommend an intercooler upgrade to prevent heat soak and then, the rest of the aftermarket add-ons are all over the place. i.e CAI, Turbo Adapters, Downpipes, exhaust, etc.

Thank you TX Raptor.

I already did the whole full race kit. I will call them fist thing monday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter