GEN 2 BOV Purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hmgt3

Reaction score
Hi. Waiting for my truck to arrive so I'm collecting parts right now to fill in the time. I'm thinking about ordering a BOV. Anyone had any experience with it on their Raptor or thinking about it???

Thanks

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Interested as well. My impression on VTA BOV's was that without a tune, it can cause the motor to run lean. I have VTA's on my GTR and they're awesome but it was tuned for them. Not sure if this is the case for all vehicles, however

OP
OP
hmgt3

hmgt3

Reaction score
Interested as well. My impression on VTA BOV's was that without a tune, it can cause the motor to run lean. I have VTA's on my GTR and they're awesome but it was tuned for them. Not sure if this is the case for all vehicles, however

Oh. That's very interesting. I've already purchased tunes from 5Star tuning. I'll mail them and ask about this and report back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

NewMetaRacing

Reaction score
Turbo smart sells one for the 16+ f150. I built a new charge pipe and put a tial on mine but during the process I noticed it seems exactly the same. I bet it works just fine. Also the way most Ford ecoboost engines meter air it won't cause a problem.