GEN 2 Boostmax and Pedalmax ordered.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mkarban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have some creative ideas on where to mount the boostmax knob? Also, what's people's experience with the pedalmax? They have a plug that decreases sensitivity to 60%. I'm wondering if that is reasonable for everyday driving or if I should go with the knob.

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Go with the knob. I didn't screw them in, I ran the wires very clean and did this.. pic incoming.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Here32dd841b3a2496db7e65c33983c11982.jpg

jonfo

Reaction score
I received both, I hooked up PedalMax, haven't done Boostmax yet. My opinion - PedalMax is instantly noticeable. Best thing is that i dont have to put it in Sport mode anymore. It used to seem sluggish and shift too quickly in Normal mode so the first thing i would do when i got in was change it to Sport mode and then change to 4 auto (wet roads in PNW). Of course when you turn it off it would default back to Normal mode. Now I just leave it in Normal mode which is snappier with PedlalMax and it remembers the last setting of 4 auto, so I dont have to change anything.

Hooking up the BoostMax soon.

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I received both, I hooked up PedalMax, haven't done Boostmax yet. My opinion - PedalMax is instantly noticeable. Best thing is that i dont have to put it in Sport mode anymore. It used to seem sluggish and shift too quickly in Normal mode so the first thing i would do when i got in was change it to Sport mode and then change to 4 auto (wet roads in PNW). Of course when you turn it off it would default back to Normal mode. Now I just leave it in Normal mode which is snappier with PedlalMax and it remembers the last setting of 4 auto, so I dont have to change anything.

Hooking up the BoostMax soon.
If you think the PedalMax was good, wait until you install Boostmax.

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you think the PedalMax was good, wait until you install Boostmax.

BoostMax actually adds HP, correct? I thought the PedalMax just increased pedal sensitivity?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk