Boostmax compatible

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mkarban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to find a definite answer to whether I can pair the Pedal Commander with the JMS Boostmax. I currently have the BoostMax installed. I want to improve Pedal response but prefer the functionality of Pedal. Commander over the dial of JMS Pedalmax. I emailed Jax and was told Pedal Commander cannot be used with Boostmax. Yet others say you can pair them?? Anyone here have this combo currently?

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to find a definite answer to whether I can pair the Pedal Commander with the JMS Boostmax. I currently have the BoostMax installed. I want to improve Pedal response but prefer the functionality of Pedal. Commander over the dial of JMS Pedalmax. I emailed Jax and was told Pedal Commander cannot be used with Boostmax. Yet others say you can pair them?? Anyone here have this combo currently?

They can not be used together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They can not be used together.

+1...can't be used together.

There are other posts as well stating that they cannot be used together. One of them actually states the reason, but I don't remember the title of the thread....maybe the PC Awesomeness thread....

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1...can't be used together.

There are other posts as well stating that they cannot be used together. One of them actually states the reason, but I don't remember the title of the thread....maybe the PC Awesomeness thread....

They both plug into the same connection point hence why they can't be used together.

If you want to run both you have to buy peddle max.

gentz002

Banned
Reaction score
They both plug into the same connection point hence why they can't be used together.

If you want to run both you have to buy peddle max.

so does the pedal max and boostmax. so that cant be the only reason.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so does the pedal max and boostmax. so that cant be the only reason.

You are correct However the peddle max is installed in-line between the boostmax and the pedal position sensor so in short, I would imagine that even if you were to set it up this way with the PC the programming is not compatible between the two.

PC has said they don't work together so seems like there lies the answer.